UNSEELIE COURT-Vanity by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Unseelie Court - Vanity by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
Each painting in the Unseelie Court series depicts important individuals or families within the Unseelie Court. Exploring the darker side of the Fairy Court, the Unseelie faeries take their theming from slightly unpleasant aspects of the magical and natural world. But of course despite being wicked they will have a beautiful and refined elegance about them.
Vanity is the seventh and final of the "Seven Deadly Sins". Jasmine uses Art History and contemporary depictions of vanity including painting the emojis by hand. Images such as Waterhouse's "Narcissus", Hieronymous Bosch, a yellow bookjacket from the original "Vanity Fair". a portrait of Dorian Gray, and various other images representing vanity to the artist. Vanity has a more ethereal feeling to capture the transience and futility of vanity, snapping a selfie of course.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.