THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS IV-Tulips by Jasmine Becket Griffith
The Language of Flowers IV - Tulips by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
The Language of Flowers refers to the Victorian notion of "floriography" - assigning hidden meanings to different flowers and plants. Rather than speaking or writing the words in a letter, a person could send a bouquet of flowers and the recipient would understand the hidden message, in this case Tulips represent "a true and perfect love."
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.