RELEASING FIREFLIES by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Releasing Fireflies by Jasmine Becket Griffith
What makes it feel like summer has arrived? Fireflies! As a kid Jasmine would collect fireflies in jars and poke holes on top for air. Worried that people would leave the jars somewhere and forget about them this piece expresses how magical it was to release them.
Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" Frame
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" Frame
- 18" x 24" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" Frame
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.