HAZARDOUS BEAUTIES by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Hazardous Beauties by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
Featuring a very post-apocalyptic scene with a cyberpunk/biohazard feel to it, Jasmine uses imagery from 15th century artist Hieronymus Bosch who is well known for his bizarre hellish scenery.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 18" x 24" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.