GUINEVERE HAD GREEN EYES by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Guinevere Had Green Eyes by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
Features Queen Guinevere, of Arthurian legend, with green eyes and braiding her golden hair. The title is inspired by the Crosby, Stills and Nash song of the same name. There is a Pre-Raphaelite look in this piece with some William Morris fabric patterns (the orange tree is mentioned in the song).
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.