BATTLE OF PLANET HOTH by Rodel Gonzalez - Limited Edition
Battle of Planet Hoth by Rodel Gonzalez
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
AT-AT's drove the Empire's assault on the Rebel base during the Battle of Hoth. Inspired by Star Wars movie film "The Empire Strikes Back."
- Officially Licensed artwork by Lucas ltd & Acme Archives
- Limited Edition of 195 - Signed by Rodel Gonzalez
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas Gicleé print using archival inks and materials
- Dimensions: 15"H x 36"W or 20"H x 48"W
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in the USA
- Hanging wire is installed and ready to hang – no frame is necessary.
AT-ATs drove the Empire’s assault on the Rebel base during the Battle of Hoth. The gigantic combat vehicles were air-dropped onto the snowy world, where they marched toward the command center and met by Rebel defenses. Snowspeeders first attempted to blast the AT-ATs, but the walkers' armor proved too strong. Commander Luke Skywalker ordered his squadron to use harpoons and tow cables, tying the legs of the hulking transports.
Though this tactic proved effective at toppling a walker, the Rebels were ultimately unable to stop the Empire’s advance. General Veers, leading the surface attack, targeted and destroyed the Rebel base’s main power generator. Imperial forces, along with Darth Vader, entered the base - most Rebels were able to escape. - Star Wars Database