THE THREE FATES by Jasmine Becket Griffith
The Three Fates by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
The Three Fates, in Greek mythology known as The Moire- of destiny- as a universe of galaxies swirls behind them. Clotho on the viewers left. a portrait of innocence in angel wings as she spins the thread of life on her spinning wheel. Lachesis in the center, measuring the length of the thread of life between her careful hands. Atropos glares out from the right with her abhorred shears snipping the thread of life with a final cut.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.