Milagros:La Calavera by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
The Milagros series is inspired by the wonderful milagros charms on a lot of the folk art seen in Mexico. La Calavera is the Spanish word for The Skull, which is featured prominently in this image. Jasmine depicts this Dia De los Muertos themed art by giving her lovely girl the traditional Calavera face paint and adorning charms. Milagros charms are typically tied with a person's name with the shape of the charm indicative of the healing/prayer wanted.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.