LA BELLE DAME SANS MERCI by Jasmine Becket Griffith
La Belle Dame Sans Merci by Jasmine Becket Griffith
Please allow 2-3 weeks for order processing
This image is based on the Alain Chartier poem from the 1400s which was later re-worked by Keats which led to other pre-Raphaelite artists and other Victorian aesthetes of the 1800s to use her as a common theme. Poppies are a universal symbol of memorial which are well-suited for the idea of the remains of a dead knight.
- Open Edition Canvas Giclee
- 10" x 10" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- 16" x 20" Gallery Wrapped on 1.5" stretcher bars
- The watermark in the image is only for digital display and does not appear in the originals or prints.
- Coated with a UV varnish and heat set for maximum protection and longevity and ready to hang.